Training and Research Support Assistant (1 year contract)Cape Town
Training and Research Support Assistant (1 year contract) – Cape Town
Our client in the academic filed is seeking a Training and Research Support Assistant to join their team on a 1 year contract. You would be responsible for working group co-ordination, training and events, general administration, and media/social media engagement etc.
- BSc Honours degree in Biological Sciences with specialization in Genetics, Bioinformatics, or Health Sciences
- 2 years of experience in bioinformatics, genetics, genomics and/or training coordination and/or research support assistance.
- Evidence of communication/organizational skills.
- MS Office Suite, G-suite applications (especially Word and Excel, google- docs, sheets and forms).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- The following would be advantageous: Masters/Phd degree, Experience in education and training, Knowledge of updating websites, creating online forms, newsletters, use of social media platforms and learning management software, Experience of design of training materials such as posters, brochures, Experience in gathering and evaluation of feedback information.